What we do
The prime foci of our work are:
Helping organisations establish biblical value based programmes for:
- wholistic community transformation amongst the most dis-advantaged people;
- developing people to run such projects;
- and designing and strengthening organisations to do such work.
- the abandonment of institutional, service-delivery based approaches to community development;
- and their replacement by locally rooted, biblically based, community empowerment activities.
We do this by:
- Disseminating ideas through publications and conferences;
- Mentoring and coaching leaders;
- Providing training courses and learning experiences;
- Providing consultancy services;
- Sharing detailed curricula, process guidelines and other tools together with “how-to-use” training;
- Helping people set up practical projects in different parts of the world;
- Linking people to learn from each other.
We are committed to the principles of dialogue education - guided self-discovery learning.
We are Mustard Seeds Shared because we share small but powerful ideas which when applied faithfully produce big and lasting results.